Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A message to the folks who messed with the format on Green 960

I'm sorry,

Did you idiots forget your audience? Well guess what you morons, your playing in the Bay Area! With every additional hour of that crap happy, neocon, lunatic fringe that you choose to add to your programming, you can expect to lose that much time that we listen to your commercial advertising.

You people make me sick, you'd sell your mothers soul if you thought it might get you a greater profit margin for the year.

For those of you who are truly responsible for the programming change, you know - the corporate puppet masters at Bain Capital LLC, I hope that there is a Heaven and a Hell. I hope that in hell there's a special place for each and every one of you. It's my most fervent wish that in that place, you can all relive the worst moments of those peoples lives that your greed has effected, for eternity.

Happy New Year!

Just Joe

P.S. I really think you ought to re-examine the spelling of your company, Bain Capital LLC?  Bain? Who the heck do you think your fooling, try BANE, it's far more fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment