Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Review of Roku HD Player

Originally submitted at Roku

The new HD, with built-in wireless, delivers top value in high-definition streaming.


I Love This Device!

By http://jancupjoe.blogspot.com from Sebastopol, CA on 2/1/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: High quality picture, Great value, Easy to set up, Built in Wi-Fi, Reliability, Compact, Video selection

Best Uses: Bedroom, Primary TV, Living room, Secondary TV

Describe Yourself: Movie buff, Netflix fan, Power User, Technophile, Home entertainment enthusiast

Folks, for your money - nothing comes close to the simplicity, selection of services, and consistency that this little device can provide. Heck it's so simple my mother can use it!

I bought one and then for Christmas, bought another for mom. She loves it!

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. OK just to be fair, the folks that posted this (with my permission) for Roku, left out my one wish to improve the remote for the devise.

    I'd like a more rugged remote, one with an actual keyboard, I would gladly pay $100.00 or even $125.00.

    They could make it the deluxe model. :)

    ReplyDelete