Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Pause to Reflect, Resume & Change...

Mary in York 2010
With a close friends passing, one does think about the importance of life, and the living of it.

The loss of my friend has truly forced me to consider my own life, what I have accomplished, the friends and family I have made and kept, the places I've been, the things that I have seen, and my attitude towards everything.

With this pause to reflect, I have decided that I want more, more connection to friends, more places and experiences, but more importantly more from me. I have lived my life too much in auto-pilot, and with my 44th birthday swiftly approaching, I'm switching the damn thing off (the auto-pilot part).

It's time to start being serious, time to start living, time to start finishing old projects and starting new ones.

I think my friend would have told me this, actually I think she just did.

Thanks Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment